Sunday, March 2, 2008

A violent breeze blows up on hills of loneliness!!
An age of glooms and sorrow!
For that I made this Plane to show what horror we can share and live!
We need sympathy, we need love , we need...

No seriously I've made up this to create my own dark Quotes!!
An art clearly underdevelopped in tunisia, but I hope it we'll be soon known for it's a wonderous one!!!
I'm not as regular, but I intend to publish some of my creation as much as I can!!
For thoses who ignore it,Dark quotes (that can be a little long too or sometimes even poems) are horror-based creation made by evli-biased poeple for sado-mazo lovers!!!
Well, I can't be serious, what a mess!!
Personnaly all my creation are made out of loneliness times!!

Just enjoy the show and leave a comment please!!




Credit:
**Created and published by crusnick (2008)
****Special thanks to****
- Logitech and creative: mouses
- Versus:Keybords
- Ahproster: for the encouraments to publish my creations

2 comments:

E-Mediat Tunisia said...

Well just a wink to say that i'm Ahproster
lol
keep on writing dude ;)

Anonymous said...

juste great great.whoever wrote this must be gifted.